OCR GCSE History B - 16th May

Watch this thread
spacenut
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
How's everyone feeling about paper 1?
EastGuava
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
D;;;;
Radical Lemon
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Worried about the source questions - is there anywhere i can find answered sources that haven't come up yet?
Sulfur
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
American West and Medicine Through Time?
Radical Lemon
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Oh, i forgot to specify - I'm doing german depth study, international relations (treaty of versailles) and Road to war
EastGuava
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
International relations with German depth study here.

(Original post by Sulfur)
American West and Medicine Through Time?
OCR's website tells me that is History A...
PikaPika_4990
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Doing Section C!... Feeling pretty nervous, not sure about the ten mark questions. Anyone know what might come up?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (15)
15.63%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (25)
26.04%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (52)
54.17%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
4.17%

Watched Threads