Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have a nursing interview on Wednesday at Kingston University.Does anybody know what sort on interview questions I might expect?I am going for Mental Health Nursing.Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    it is not much to do with nursing directly. It is multiple mini interviews. So it's mainly scenario questions, where is no right or wrong answers, and they are nothing to do with nursing directly, but by you answering those questions they are looking for certain characteristics to come out from u. Have a look at the youtube or google it, there you can see how does MMI interview looks like. So overall you can't really prepare yourself apart from try and not be too nervous and believe in yourself and be confident. And make sure you have printed all the forms and photocopied the documents that are needed, as when you dont have them it makes a bad impression.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you TeegeT.You have been very helpful.I am trying not to be nervous....That is the one hurdle I need to overcome.

ReputationRep:
    hello, i aso have an interview at kingston university on wednesday, definitely the nervous are kicking in already lol, i heard the MMI is completely something different. so scared!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    You will be fine Amira...What qualities do you need as a nurse?Ponder on that....

ReputationRep:
    Did u get in butternutsquash?was any of the things i said helpful?

ReputationRep:
    Hi TeeGet.I got in thank you.I am going for two more interviews and then decide where I want to go.Thanks again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butternutsquash)
    I have a nursing interview on Wednesday at Kingston University.Does anybody know what sort on interview questions I might expect?I am going for Mental Health Nursing.Thanks in advance.
    hi how did your interview go, what type of questions did they ask you? i have my interview next fridays so would be helpful

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.