Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    For as long as I can remember I've had issues with being tired all day, even when I've had plenty of sleep, water, etc. What's the deal? Anyone else like this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. I am also like this. You may be anemic so take a blood test and if you are anemic take iron tablets. I have been taken them for a month and i feel less tired now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Yeah. I am also like this. You may be anemic so take a blood test and if you are anemic take iron tablets. I have been taken them for a month and i feel less tired now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks. How do I get a blood test done?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    Thanks. How do I get a blood test done?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ask your GP

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    For as long as I can remember I've had issues with being tired all day, even when I've had plenty of sleep, water, etc. What's the deal? Anyone else like this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's also possible, but very unlikely, that you may have a vitamin D deficiency.
    It would be best to get a full blood test done, just to be sure.

ReputationRep:
    Tiredness has become the big crisis for youths. They are not able to do your work properly because they have addiction of the smoking that make nervous system week and cause tiredness in your body for this you should take the suggestion of the urgent care center acquisition.

Check your vitamin D and Iron levels, I was tiered all the time until they checked my
    vitamin D levels which was pretty low.

ReputationRep:
    How do you know you are getting enough sleep? Do you wake up feeling completely refreshed (and without an alarm)?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.