The Student Room Group
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website

Heriot Watt Dubai Campus

Is anyone on here going to the Heriot Watt Dubai campus?
Reply 1
r u going there?
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by fashionchiquita
Hi :smile: yes I live in Dubai and as there are very few Uni options here Heriot -Watt was imo the best out of the others .
I will be starting this fall , BA (Hons) Interior Design. Which course have you picked?

how is heriot watt campus there and what about the facilities? does it have gym there and bus service to and from campus?
why r u choosing heriot watt in dubai and not in UK?
I m planning for going for electrical engineering
Hi, I have accepted Petroleum Engineering MSc in Dubai. I am from UK and coming in September. Looking to speak to anyone who is going there this year either locals, internationals, current expats etc?

Very excited about going to Dubai - I have never been, but not too ecstatic about the International fees, I will be looking to save where possible. Would anyone be able to suggest alternatives to living on campus? Or has anyone graduated HW Dubai and have recommendations about accommodation?
Reply 4
Original post by Britindubai
Hi, I have accepted Petroleum Engineering MSc in Dubai. I am from UK and coming in September. Looking to speak to anyone who is going there this year either locals, internationals, current expats etc?

Very excited about going to Dubai - I have never been, but not too ecstatic about the International fees, I will be looking to save where possible. Would anyone be able to suggest alternatives to living on campus? Or has anyone graduated HW Dubai and have recommendations about accommodation?

When u will be here let me know man,
I will do the same Master 2014
Reply 5
Who will be going there this year? I wil be going to study m sc business psychology

Quick Reply

Latest