The Student Room Group

Houseshare in South London/UAL

We are looking for people to form a group of people to go house hunting with, ideally hoping for a mixed house of girls and guys.

Looking for fun, sociable people who will be up for nights out, nights in, pub nights etc.

Hoping to live south london, around the Brixton area.

Currently first year but will be going into second year, studying at Camberwell, UAL.

Send me a message if interested :smile:
Hey! I am starting at Central Saint Martins this year, and am looking for a group to buddy up with (: I am super interested, so please pm me if you are still looking for someone.
I'll also be studying at Camberwell, though as a first year, and I'm looking for people to house share with too. Have you had any luck with housing?
Hiyaaaa! I'm currently studying at LCC and would love to be apart of this as well! I've found a 4 bedroom house in elephant and castle but no one to move in with aha. Or if you've had any luck with housing please let me know :smile: feel free to message me or send me a message on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/a.mapp7

thanks a mil!
amber x
Hi!

I'm from Italy and I'm coming this September to study Illustration at Camberwell UAL! I'd be very interested! I've been looking for many flats to share with people but it's really hard for me because I'm in Rome and it's not so easy to go back and forth. Anyway I was looking around the East Dulwich area (I heard that is nice and pretty close to the college)
Did you find anything yet? :smile:
please pm me if you are still looking for someone
I'm looking for housemates for my two spare rooms in East London (Mile End) contract starting from September. If any of you are interested please send me a message :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by sofiamarie
Hey! I am starting at Central Saint Martins this year, and am looking for a group to buddy up with (: I am super interested, so please pm me if you are still looking for someone.

Original post by PickleNicole
I'll also be studying at Camberwell, though as a first year, and I'm looking for people to house share with too. Have you had any luck with housing?

Original post by ThatGirlAmber
Hiyaaaa! I'm currently studying at LCC and would love to be apart of this as well! I've found a 4 bedroom house in elephant and castle but no one to move in with aha. Or if you've had any luck with housing please let me know :smile: feel free to message me or send me a message on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/a.mapp7

thanks a mil!
amber x

Original post by MatildeAmelie
Hi!

I'm from Italy and I'm coming this September to study Illustration at Camberwell UAL! I'd be very interested! I've been looking for many flats to share with people but it's really hard for me because I'm in Rome and it's not so easy to go back and forth. Anyway I was looking around the East Dulwich area (I heard that is nice and pretty close to the college)
Did you find anything yet? :smile:
please pm me if you are still looking for someone

ah sorry completely forgot I posted this! has any of you had much luck finding anything? swear house & housemate hunting is the hardest thing haha!
Reply 7
Original post by zzeee
ah sorry completely forgot I posted this! has any of you had much luck finding anything? swear house & housemate hunting is the hardest thing haha!

Hey I'm also going to be studying illustration at camberwell, do let me know if anyone is still looking for a flat mate..new to this site and I'm
Not sure if I'm responding to the correct post!
D x

Quick Reply