Looking for a flatmate in liverpool..imfinal year student in ljm (greek)

Watch
almalibre11111
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
As i mentioned im final year student in ljm and from september i ll be back at liverpool... Im searching for a flatmate since i cant afford a place on my own and i dont want either to go in an student accomodation...if anyone interested feel free to contact me so we can discuss about it..thank you!
megmanganaro
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by almalibre11111)
As i mentioned im final year student in ljm and from september i ll be back at liverpool... Im searching for a flatmate since i cant afford a place on my own and i dont want either to go in an student accomodation...if anyone interested feel free to contact me so we can discuss about it..thank you!
Hi there,
I'm currently looking to change uni and there is a room available in a 3 bed flat on a road off Smithdown Road.

The flat is the ground floor of 36 Cardigan Street, Wavertree, L15 1HA
Its located off Smithdown Road, close to Asda and Aldi.
Its also on the student pathway to Uni and takes about 25/30 minutes to walk to Uni of Liverpool/John Moores according to google maps.
The flat would be shared with two of my course mates. Both are female and very easy to get along with. They are hard-working, but also like to let off steam too
It is a room with a double bed, desk etc. along with a good size kitchen joined to a living area with tv and sofas. The flat is fairly modern compared to other student houses we viewed and the bathroom is especially nice!

Rent is £70/week and includes water/gas/electric/wifi
It is a 52-week contract, starting from 1 July 2014.
Here's a link to the property on the letting agent's website:

http://www.mgmletting.co.uk/propertydet.asp?Id=CS36&Page=1&b ranch=&propind=L&Cat=&country=&L ocation=&town=&area=&MinPrice=&M axPrice=&MinBeds=&BedsEqual=&sle eps=&PropType=&Furn=&FA=&O=Displ ay,Price&Dir=ASC&LetType=&search bymap=&locations=&newhomes=&SS=& fromdate=&todate=&minbudget=&max budget=#ad-image-0

Please contact me on here or:
tel: 07814022263
email: [email protected]

I hope to hear from you!
almalibre11111
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
ok the post still counts so if anyone is interested then feel free to contact
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (514)
33.64%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (633)
41.43%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (312)
20.42%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.52%

Watched Threads