What's the latest time you've ever slept and the latest time you've ever woken up?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
yellowcopter
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
For me the latest time I've ever slept was 9am, and the latest time I've ever woken up is 4:30pm.
Handles
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Well, now I don't feel so bad. Latest time I've gone to sleep at was 04:00 - I think I was watching the US Presidential Election (2012) the first time that happened. Latest time I've woken up at was 15:30. I was quite annoyed that day...

Also, the latest time I've woken up at on a school day is 8:30 (meant to get up at 6:30). I had two exams that day, both in the morning. I really hope that doesn't happen again this year...
Gondur
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
People still go to sleep nowdays?

Oh poppycock. I'm in the wrong era again...Curse this wretched machine
Mohammed212
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Im quite werid when it comes to sleep. the latest ive went to sleep is like 3.00 am cuz i fall asleep quite quickly the latest ive woke up is 11.am im an earlybird
aspirinpharmacist
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Latest I've gone to bed is 9.30pm the following evening. All-nighters all the way :lol: Latest I ever woke up, around half 4 in the afternoon I think. But it's pretty normal for me to go to sleep at 5am and wake up around 1/2 in the afternoon if I don't have lectures or somewhere else to be. If I have nothing else to wake up for that's the routine I fall into.
clannem
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I did an all-nighter once and I stayed up until 9.30pm the next day (I had woken up at 5.30am) and the latest I've slept is till 14.15 which I hate because I class 10.30am as sleeping in late
gemmam
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Latest time Ive gone to sleep: 8.30am

Latest time Ive woken up: 5pm

Posted from TSR Mobile
MidnightDream
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
04:30 is the latest I've been to bed (was doing my M1 homework took me yonks) and then I had to wake up at six :unimpressed:

Latest I've woken up is noon ish, because my lovely brother likes to wake me up when he reckons I've overslept :rolleyes:
andrew2209
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Latest time I've gone to bed: 12:30am
Latest time I've fallen asleep: It's been around 2-3am before I've fallen asleep before (and woken up at 7am)
Latest time I've woken up: 9am (but staying asleep after 8am isn't common for me)
interstitial
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Latest I've slept - 3:00-4:00 pm
Latest I've woken up - 6:30-7:00 am

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tai Ga
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Latest I've slept: 7.00am

Latest I've woken up: 6.00pm
Jokerjon
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Went sleep Sunday morning 6am woke up Monday evening 10pm.
malena123
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The latest I've been to sleep is like 7am (I only slept until 9am that day haha) and the latest I've woken up was at about noon but I can't really stay up past 8/9am... even on the weekends I get up at like 7am all the time ://
Xabier
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
This question is hard for me to answer since I've pulled so many all-nighters which have begun at different parts of the day. I've pretty much gone to sleep and woken up at every possible hour. The longest I've been awake for is 40 hours.
White Dress
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I've done nearly three days without sleep
NothingToSeeHere
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The latest I've gone to sleep is 2 pm the next day and the latest I've woken up was 4 pm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
miser
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Not sure how to answer this question since I've gotten up and gone to sleep probably at every hour of the day. At uni if I didn't have lectures or any schedule to abide to I'd fall completely out of sync with the rest of the world, staying awake and sleeping for longer hours. Longest stretch I've been continuously awake for is probably about 36 hours, other times I've stayed in bed for longer than a day.
username877577
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Slept: probably 5AM
woken up: hmm probably 2/3PM due to jet lag, otherwise I hate waking up late
Rum Ham
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I stayed up for 36 hrs yesterday and finally managed to get some sleep at around 1am this morning and didn't get up til 4pm.

Typically though the earliest I'll wake up is around 8am and latest is 5 or 6pm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
DouglasAdams
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you count all-nighters then I did a 11:30 the following evening once. Otherwise, latest going to sleep was 6am.
Latest I've woken up was 1:30pm but to be honest I'm usually up at around 6:30am.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (706)
33.91%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (890)
42.75%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (393)
18.88%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.47%

Watched Threads