Changing my application? Watch

dean1604
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I recently applied for my student finance loan and decided to not get a maintenance loan seeing as I'll be staying at home. I have recently received a letter of confirmation for my loan but have decided that I would like to apply for a maintenance loan although I have been unable to find a way on the website to do this? Has anyone been in a similar situation? This is for NI btw incase it matters
David B
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Your best bet is to phone student finance
Klix88
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by dean1604)
I recently applied for my student finance loan and decided to not get a maintenance loan seeing as I'll be staying at home. I have recently received a letter of confirmation for my loan but have decided that I would like to apply for a maintenance loan although I have been unable to find a way on the website to do this? Has anyone been in a similar situation? This is for NI btw incase it matters
As David says, the only way to achieve this will be to phone Student Finance NI and get them to amend your application. You won't be able to do it yourself on the website.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Performance Design and Practice Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (58)
19.46%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (119)
39.93%
Nope, not that interesting (121)
40.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise