DE: Eulars method Watch

Mrbrian
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, i have my OCR MEI DE exam soon and I'm still very fussy on Eulars method, i can't make sense of my notes for the topic so if anyone could talk me through it that would be great!

Regards Brian.
Mrbrian
Rep:
?
(Original post by BabyMaths)
You could try these notes.
I can't access do anything with that link :/ it just sends me to a login page with no where to subscribe.
brianeverit
  • Study Helper
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Mrbrian)
Hi, i have my OCR MEI DE exam soon and I'm still very fussy on Eulars method, i can't make sense of my notes for the topic so if anyone could talk me through it that would be great!

Regards Brian.
Check out lesson 4 in the attachment
Attached files
huffy23
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
from every DE past paper i have done (OCR MEI) they seem to give you the formula in the question so its just a matter of solving a first order DE and then putting some numbers in. if you really are struggling with that bit just ignore it like i am doing as you only have to do 3 of the 4 questions in the paper. Any way good luck with DE i'll be struggling through it as the same time.
Mrbrian
Rep:
?
(Original post by huffy23)
from every DE past paper i have done (OCR MEI) they seem to give you the formula in the question so its just a matter of solving a first order DE and then putting some numbers in. if you really are struggling with that bit just ignore it like i am doing as you only have to do 3 of the 4 questions in the paper. Any way good luck with DE i'll be struggling through it as the same time.
I'm fine with it now pal, once you get your head around the idea once, every other question is pretty much exactly the same idea. Given that i now understand it i still just ignore that formula. I think it's better to have a set method in your head(which is pretty much the formula) and you can just repeat the method each time without glancing at the formula. How you finding DE? what do you struggle with? I find that most of it's ok but they always just put in some stupid questions that are worded really awkwardly.
huffy23
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Mrbrian)
I'm fine with it now pal, once you get your head around the idea once, every other question is pretty much exactly the same idea. Given that i now understand it i still just ignore that formula. I think it's better to have a set method in your head(which is pretty much the formula) and you can just repeat the method each time without glancing at the formula. How you finding DE? what do you struggle with? I find that most of it's ok but they always just put in some stupid questions that are worded really awkwardly.
without sounding too big headed, im doing really well in it, i got 18/18 in my coursework and in my proper mock for it i got 90% and since then i have done loads of papers averaging 94%. i read through the paper before i start any question and if there is anything i dont like in one of them i dont do it but apart from that im finding it really easy.

How you finding it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1172)
79.4%
Leave (304)
20.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise