Really Quick Question Watch

PhRose
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
in the AQA mark scheme it keeps saying "neutral" does that mean you get a mark or you dont???
El121
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think it means you don't get the mark, I think answers that examiners are told to reject lose marks, I think anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
PhRose
Rep:
?
(Original post by El121)
I think it means you don't get the mark, I think answers that examiners are told to reject lose marks, I think anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
thanks
Original_Guy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by PhRose)
in the AQA mark scheme it keeps saying "neutral" does that mean you get a mark or you dont???
this is what I THINK not what i know..

I think it means it's not worthy of a mark but for example if you have a one mark question and you write something that is worthy of a mark and then that point you'll get the mark. I assume its more like 'ignore'..

However if it says in the mark scheme: 'reject' or something like that then even if you wrote something that is worthy of a mark and then the other thing you may not get the mark
PhRose
Rep:
?
(Original post by Original_Guy)
this is what I THINK not what i know..

I think it means it's not worthy of a mark but for example if you have a one mark question and you write something that is worthy of a mark and then that point you'll get the mark. I assume its more like 'ignore'..

However if it says in the mark scheme: 'reject' or something like that then even if you wrote something that is worthy of a mark and then the other thing you may not get the mark
ok thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (489)
80.03%
Leave (122)
19.97%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed