Diversity at The University of Bath Watch

monstercable
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
How diverse is the University of Bath? Coming from a mainly Asian area, do you think I'll feel a bit left out in a way?
Dr Alcoholic
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's diverse don't worry. People in bath uni and bath don't judge people based on ethnicity. You'll only feel left out if you choose to be left out.
University of Bath
  •  Official Rep
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by monstercable)
How diverse is the University of Bath? Coming from a mainly Asian area, do you think I'll feel a bit left out in a way?
Hi,

I work in Admissions at Bath and so thought I would post a quick reply.

Bath is a diverse university, with c. 30% of our students being international students.

We have plenty of student societies which will give you the opportunity to meet other students from all sorts of backgrounds- you can find further info. on our Students' Union webpages.

You can also find a bit more about how different nationalities are represented at Bath within our International webpages (the amount of info available does vary by country).

Do let me know if you have any specific questions.

Steve
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Engineering & Design, Humanities & Social Sciences, Management, Science Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Engineering & Design, Humanities & Social Sciences, Management, Science Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Sat, 14 Sep '19

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (295)
26.06%
Yes - they're famous (288)
25.44%
No I don't (549)
48.5%

Watched Threads