The Student Room Group

pregnancy concern

Hi guys :smile:

This is probably just me worrying myself too much, but when it comes to this kind of stuff I guess you can't be too safe.

me and my girlfriend aren't having sex, but we are cuddling a lot and starting to get a lot more intimate with these cuddles. We've never had our underwear off, but I do get quite wet down there while we cuddle, and she does touch and rub the penis (not the bare penis, she touches it through my underwear) and because she touches the damp boxer shorts, I'm worried that if it is 'pre-cum' and it finds its way to her intimate area it may make her pregnant.

I know that isn't sex and it's not proper ejaculation, but I have heard how it can travel and stuff and that it only takes a little bit of semen / pre-ejaculation to cause pregnancy.

So basically, is there any chance of her getting pregnant without me full on ejaculating and without our intimate areas touching?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys :smile:

This is probably just me worrying myself too much, but when it comes to this kind of stuff I guess you can't be too safe.

me and my girlfriend aren't having sex, but we are cuddling a lot and starting to get a lot more intimate with these cuddles. We've never had our underwear off, but I do get quite wet down there while we cuddle, and she does touch and rub the penis (not the bare penis, she touches it through my underwear) and because she touches the damp boxer shorts, I'm worried that if it is 'pre-cum' and it finds its way to her intimate area it may make her pregnant.

I know that isn't sex and it's not proper ejaculation, but I have heard how it can travel and stuff and that it only takes a little bit of semen / pre-ejaculation to cause pregnancy.

So basically, is there any chance of her getting pregnant without me full on ejaculating and without our intimate areas touching?

Very, very small.
.. but that doesn't make this a good idea.

If you're getting wet, it's very likely to be pre-cum, and you'll eliminate any risk if anyone touching it cleans their hands before touching her vulva.

The real risk is that the next stage is often rubbing against each other without underwear on, and that very often leads to intercourse, accidentally or not. So start thinking about contraception options now.

Quick Reply

Latest