Shahid Tutor at Computing Tutor

Watch
Jmuler
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi all,

I have been scammed by tutor called Shahid. I found his profile in Tutorhunt and I asked him to help me in my PhD computing part. He agreed to start teaching me but first he needs to study about Big data knowledge. Then, we agreed to learn two months . The first month for meeting each other , 1 hour a week, and I paid for 5 hours every week; 4 hours for his study and one hour for teaching me. Next month, he asked me to pay the money in advance and I paid him. After that, he told me that he has some other commitments and at the moment he cannot continue with me.
I don't really know what to do. He does not want to refund me my money and is not answering my calls. When I told him i will call the police he told me you can not because this would damage your course at university!! could you imagine this. I am a PhD student, this kind of threaten does not make sense. I just posted this post for informing students to be aware of him.

These are his contact and profiles

Shahid Khan

Computing/Computer Science/ICT/ (Python, Java and more) Tutor (GCSE, GCE, AS, A & degree levels) Tutor

Tutorhunt:
profile # 1557301640510

Gumeetree:
profile# 1005589175

Scam Event
gui-objects-event-driven-programming-with-java-8-weeks-evening-course-tickets- at eventbrite
London, United Kingdom
Email: cscitytutors at gmail
Mobile: 07438432549
moment of truth
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You have made like 4/5 threads on the same topic. There is no need for this.

Although, I am sorry to hear about it.
Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (255)
56.79%
I don't have everything I need (194)
43.21%

Watched Threads