crozier96
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hello guys!

So it's now just over a day until our exam on Tuesday 13th May - I hope you're all excited.

Out of curiosity, how will y'all be structuring your revision tomorrow (Monday) as the ultimate last full day of revision?

I have my own plan in place which I'll be happy to share - i'd just like to see if any others do it in a similar/better way!
idontevenbeth
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm doing revision notes and flash cards... this information just isn't going in!!
JackTho
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://philosophy.pushmepress.com/predictions/
http://ethics.pushmepress.com/predictions/
Predictions of what will come up on the paper, not looking at them with complete 100% positivity but they've boosted my confidence and I've made sure i can answer all of them basically as they do look likely to come up in the exam if you look at the past papers...
IC3DOutStunn4
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by crozier96)
Hello guys!

So it's now just over a day until our exam on Tuesday 13th May - I hope you're all excited.

Out of curiosity, how will y'all be structuring your revision tomorrow (Monday) as the ultimate last full day of revision?

I have my own plan in place which I'll be happy to share - i'd just like to see if any others do it in a similar/better way!
Well I had geography today at 2pm so my revision time for this is minimal. I'm.going to focus on design the most and the criticisms

Posted from TSR Mobile
crozier96
Rep:
?
(Original post by idontevenbeth)
I'm doing revision notes and flash cards... this information just isn't going in!!
How's it going now? I'm feeling 6/10 on confidence, not great but I guess it could be a lot worse!
crozier96
Rep:
?
(Original post by JackTho)
http://philosophy.pushmepress.com/predictions/
http://ethics.pushmepress.com/predictions/
Predictions of what will come up on the paper, not looking at them with complete 100% positivity but they've boosted my confidence and I've made sure i can answer all of them basically as they do look likely to come up in the exam if you look at the past papers...
Thanks mate, I'll take a look through them now.
Good luck!
crozier96
Rep:
?
(Original post by IC3DOutStunn4)
Well I had geography today at 2pm so my revision time for this is minimal. I'm.going to focus on design the most and the criticisms

Posted from TSR Mobile
Originally I was considering focusing on creation & design, but since them miracles has became somewhat simpler. So now I think the most difficult part of the exam might be choosing the question!
edgarcats
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've got this tomorrow. Haven't revised yet, but I think I'm going to choose Miracles and The Design Argument. Just going to mindmap and try and memorise tonight.
kad7422
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
can anyone give me model answers to the prediction questions please. I feel worse after seeing these predictions
Afra123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Anyone know what to write for the predicted questions for Miracles and The Design Argument? Helppppp!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (296)
57.59%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (72)
14.01%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (57)
11.09%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (43)
8.37%
I haven't started researching yet (26)
5.06%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
3.89%

Watched Threads