Lancaster university 2014 applicant Watch

Simonehypz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey...just sign up to TSR. I'm Simone, got an offer from Lancaster university to do Social work. I can't wait to go...I've been researching and I think a townhouse will be best for me. But stuck between County and Grizedale colleges. My main concern is making new friends,I'm quite shy. Anyone doing Social Work this year??
MalteseMalteser
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Simonehypz)
Hey...just sign up to TSR. I'm Simone, got an offer from Lancaster university to do Social work. I can't wait to go...I've been researching and I think a townhouse will be best for me. But stuck between County and Grizedale colleges. My main concern is making new friends,I'm quite shy. Anyone doing Social Work this year??
Hey there and welcome to TSR!

Don't worry about not making friends - during Freshers week the whole idea is for you to make friends, and your freshers reps will help you. Just don't be afraid to go out a bit and enjoy yourself! Both County and Grizedale are sociable colleges so I am sure you will enjoy yourself

As for finding other people on the course, just follow these links! There's many of us already here in the party! have a look at these two threads, where we chill out:

Applicants 2014 thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2492059
Firmers 2014 Thread (if you've firmed on UCAS): http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2589613

Any other questions, just hit me up with a quote or a PM, I'll gladly answer back (I'm a first year, so I know a lot about the uni and I help out the other guys)
Simonehypz
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Ahh okayy that's relief. Thanks for the help.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (378)
80.08%
Leave (94)
19.92%

Watched Threads