Did crap in my mocks,have exams this week..help?IGSCE Watch

deadcat2
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
This pretty much applies to all subjects except English . I havent opened a single history book and i have it on friday. I have poor expectations as i firmly believe i will achieve around the same as my mocks (they are ,Chem B ,Phy C-B , Math low A-B , Econ C-B, German/History D/Low C.

any help? i dont know..just..not motivation to succeed.Not having high hopes of getting atleast 2A*'s ..
Abdel_97
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Aight bro I had the same problem with my gcse's last year (revising really late ) but I still got decent grades and that's how I did it :
First try to get over stress and -ve thoughts they will just make things worse, think about that their is a goal to achieve and you can do it. Secondly it's never to late to revise plus you have 4 days if you work 10 hours on these day you got 40 hours of revision it's not a lot trust me and that's how you should do it : wake up at 8 start revising at 9 till 12 have break till 1 then revise till 4 then have a break till 5 then revise till 8 then have break till 9 then revise till 11 and chill for an hour then go to bed at 12:00 (that even sums up to 12hours a day)

Apart from timings make sure you get breaks, and whatever religion you are try to listen to some holy versus (Muslim listen to some Quran before revision and if Christian Liston to some bible) and if you're any other religion try to look up for holy versus from your religion they should calm you down

As they always say eat,pray and revise
And good luck
deadcat2
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Abdel_97)
Aight bro I had the same problem with my gcse's last year (revising really late ) but I still got decent grades and that's how I did it :
First try to get over stress and -ve thoughts they will just make things worse, think about that their is a goal to achieve and you can do it. Secondly it's never to late to revise plus you have 4 days if you work 10 hours on these day you got 40 hours of revision it's not a lot trust me and that's how you should do it : wake up at 8 start revising at 9 till 12 have break till 1 then revise till 4 then have a break till 5 then revise till 8 then have break till 9 then revise till 11 and chill for an hour then go to bed at 12:00 (that even sums up to 12hours a day)

Apart from timings make sure you get breaks, and whatever religion you are try to listen to some holy versus (Muslim listen to some Quran before revision and if Christian Liston to some bible) and if you're any other religion try to look up for holy versus from your religion they should calm you down

As they always say eat,pray and revise
And good luck
appreciated. I ended up revising maybe 7 hours from those 4 days lol . Biggest problem was no motivation to succeed.

As for how well i did so far,exactly on par with my Predictions,except change history from c-d to a*.
Physics4Life
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I read the title of this thread as: Did a crap in my socks this week.. help?!
Made me chuckle :laugh:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (105)
19.48%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
41.19%
Nope, not that interesting (212)
39.33%

Watched Threads