The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
hajira
yupp...count me in :redface:

are you planning to study physics or related degree at uni? if so you maye become a full member, if not you can be an honorary member.

Faerieland, Mysticmin & Scarlet_ibis I have added all of you to the full members list as engineering and architecture are closely related to Physics. Feel free to add it to your sig if you haven't already! :smile:
Reply 241
Hoofbeat
are you planning to study physics or related degree at uni? if so you maye become a full member, if not you can be an honorary member.

do you have that saverd on your PC? :tongue:
Reply 242
elpaw
do you have that saverd on your PC? :tongue:

no, tht would be far too sensible for me! lol the big question is, how come these people (particularly new members) keep digging up this thread when it's like on page 5! oh well.

btw, elpaw, how did ur prelims go? have you had the results yet?
Reply 243
Hoofbeat
no, tht would be far too sensible for me! lol the big question is, how come these people (particularly new members) keep digging up this thread when it's like on page 5! oh well.

btw, elpaw, how did ur prelims go? have you had the results yet?

my prelims are in 7th week and tuesday of 8th week. (its currently 5th week). results are in the end of june.
Reply 244
you've talked to me already in the oxford forum. Im studyin physics at Keble in october hopefully! what do we do in the UKL physics society?
Hoofbeat

links on signatures?
Reply 246
Hoofbeat
Are you planning on studying Physics/Maths/Engineering/Nat Sci (Physical) or other related course at Uni? If so then you may become a full member and include the following in your sig: UKL Physics Society Member

However, if you are only planning to study it to A-Level. Then you may become a UKL Physics Society Member (Honorary)

Please let me know what type of member you are so I can add you to the official members list

is there a website for this member thing? i want to be a UKL Physics Society Member (Honorary).
Reply 247
mast3486
you've talked to me already in the oxford forum. Im studyin physics at Keble in october hopefully! what do we do in the UKL physics society?

OF COURSE!!! I 4got - so sorry! memory like a seive. fele free to join and become a full member! :smile:
Reply 248
z!D4N
is there a website for this member thing? i want to be a UKL Physics Society Member (Honorary).

no there is no website. basically we're just a group of ppl who share an interest in physics and we promise to help with any physics queires that we can and keep ppl informed of interesting physicy news! I'll add you to the members list!
Reply 249
Hoofbeat
no there is no website. basically we're just a group of ppl who share an interest in physics and we promise to help with any physics queires that we can and keep ppl informed of interesting physicy news! I'll add you to the members list!

how do i add the member tag?
Reply 250
Hey hey, just stumbled across this site, count me in. Currently second year Mphys student. Think I should just mention to anyone thinking of doing physics, that its damn boring at times. A lot of times.
Reply 251
lonestar
Hey hey, just stumbled across this site, count me in. Currently second year Mphys student. Think I should just mention to anyone thinking of doing physics, that its damn boring at times. A lot of times.

I know the feeling. Welcome to UK-L :smile:.
lonestar

Lol. oh dear, but that would be same with every subject wouldn't it? Just some subjects have a more frequent 'kill me now' factor.
I found AS physics is easy. But I don't know anything about A2.
I want to be a member of Physics Group too.Please add me to the member list.Thanks.
anyon doing edexcel 1 or 2 on monday?
i should be revisng for them aaargh :mad: :eek:
Reply 256
May I be an honorary member? I'm doing physics at A level but will be doing CS at uni...
Reply 257
hey. could i plz join :rolleyes: i am currently doin physics as, and a level next year.

thanx

sunjuice
Reply 258
sunjuice
hey. could i plz join :rolleyes: i am currently doin physics as, and a level next year.

thanx

sunjuice

SUNJUICE = Sure you can become an honorary member

JINSISI = You're welcome to join as an honorary member too!

RDOH = I think you can be a full-member, even though you're doing CS at Uni, as I think that some aspects of computer science and physics are similar and both involve large amounts of maths!
Reply 259
Hello i'm doin Physics (F303) at imperial this Sept. I am holding a firm offer from them.

Count Me in.

Cheers,

Kiran:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending