This discussion is closed.
Hoofbeat
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by hajira)
yupp...count me in
are you planning to study physics or related degree at uni? if so you maye become a full member, if not you can be an honorary member.

Faerieland, Mysticmin & Scarlet_ibis I have added all of you to the full members list as engineering and architecture are closely related to Physics. Feel free to add it to your sig if you haven't already!
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Hoofbeat)
are you planning to study physics or related degree at uni? if so you maye become a full member, if not you can be an honorary member.
do you have that saverd on your PC?
Hoofbeat
Rep:
?
(Original post by elpaw)
do you have that saverd on your PC?
no, tht would be far too sensible for me! lol the big question is, how come these people (particularly new members) keep digging up this thread when it's like on page 5! oh well.

btw, elpaw, how did ur prelims go? have you had the results yet?
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
no, tht would be far too sensible for me! lol the big question is, how come these people (particularly new members) keep digging up this thread when it's like on page 5! oh well.

btw, elpaw, how did ur prelims go? have you had the results yet?
my prelims are in 7th week and tuesday of 8th week. (its currently 5th week). results are in the end of june.
Coltrane
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
you've talked to me already in the oxford forum. Im studyin physics at Keble in october hopefully! what do we do in the UKL physics society?
The Albatross
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
links on signatures?
z!D4N
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Are you planning on studying Physics/Maths/Engineering/Nat Sci (Physical) or other related course at Uni? If so then you may become a full member and include the following in your sig: UKL Physics Society Member

However, if you are only planning to study it to A-Level. Then you may become a UKL Physics Society Member (Honorary)

Please let me know what type of member you are so I can add you to the official members list
is there a website for this member thing? i want to be a UKL Physics Society Member (Honorary).
Hoofbeat
Rep:
?
(Original post by mast3486)
you've talked to me already in the oxford forum. Im studyin physics at Keble in october hopefully! what do we do in the UKL physics society?
OF COURSE!!! I 4got - so sorry! memory like a seive. fele free to join and become a full member!
Hoofbeat
Rep:
?
(Original post by z!D4N)
is there a website for this member thing? i want to be a UKL Physics Society Member (Honorary).
no there is no website. basically we're just a group of ppl who share an interest in physics and we promise to help with any physics queires that we can and keep ppl informed of interesting physicy news! I'll add you to the members list!
z!D4N
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
no there is no website. basically we're just a group of ppl who share an interest in physics and we promise to help with any physics queires that we can and keep ppl informed of interesting physicy news! I'll add you to the members list!
how do i add the member tag?
lonestar
Report 15 years ago
Hey hey, just stumbled across this site, count me in. Currently second year Mphys student. Think I should just mention to anyone thinking of doing physics, that its damn boring at times. A lot of times.
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lonestar)
Hey hey, just stumbled across this site, count me in. Currently second year Mphys student. Think I should just mention to anyone thinking of doing physics, that its damn boring at times. A lot of times.
I know the feeling. Welcome to UK-L .
Mysticmin
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lonestar)
Lol. oh dear, but that would be same with every subject wouldn't it? Just some subjects have a more frequent 'kill me now' factor.
thinktwice
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I found AS physics is easy. But I don't know anything about A2.
thinktwice
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I want to be a member of Physics Group too.Please add me to the member list.Thanks.
The Albatross
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
anyon doing edexcel 1 or 2 on monday?
i should be revisng for them aaargh :mad: :eek:
RDoh
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
May I be an honorary member? I'm doing physics at A level but will be doing CS at uni...
sunjuice
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hey. could i plz join :rolleyes: i am currently doin physics as, and a level next year.

thanx

sunjuice
Hoofbeat
Rep:
?
(Original post by sunjuice)
hey. could i plz join :rolleyes: i am currently doin physics as, and a level next year.

thanx

sunjuice
SUNJUICE = Sure you can become an honorary member

JINSISI = You're welcome to join as an honorary member too!

RDOH = I think you can be a full-member, even though you're doing CS at Uni, as I think that some aspects of computer science and physics are similar and both involve large amounts of maths!
kiranv
Report 15 years ago
Hello i'm doin Physics (F303) at imperial this Sept. I am holding a firm offer from them.

Count Me in.

Cheers,

Kiran
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Suffolk
    Undergraduate Open Day - Ipswich Main Campus Undergraduate
    Mon, 9 Dec '19
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (180)
18.79%
Labour (491)
51.25%
Liberal Democrats (129)
13.47%
Green Party (55)
5.74%
Brexit Party (15)
1.57%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.42%
SNP (15)
1.57%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.42%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.63%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (4)