Tips to memories fast

Watch
pipaax
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
How can I memorise faster and without forgetting what I memories ? I really need an A+ grade specially after I enter in a probation :"(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lilyghz
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by pipaax)
How can I memorise faster and without forgetting what I memories ? I really need an A+ grade specially after I enter in a probation :"(

Posted from TSR Mobile
How i do it is I write down all the key points I need to remember on one piece of card and then just keep repeating everything and building up my memory.

for example if I need to remember:

godden and baddeley
the aim was to investigate context dependent recall
their participants were 13 males and 5 females
they were members of a university diving club

i read the first line, repeat it over and over in my head until I remember it
then I read the second line, repeat it until I remember it and then read the first line once without reference and then the second line without reference to make sure I remember it
then read the third line, repeat until I remember, and then read from the first to third line without reference

keep testing yourself as you build up your level of memory so you can trust that the information is in your head. The best way is to get someone to test you that you remember it after you feel you have memorised everything

good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (252)
34.01%
No (489)
65.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed