AS Philosophy May 2014Watch
1) Explain Hume's criticsms of the Teleological Argument
2) Explain Aristotle's theory of the Four Causes
3) Explain Cosmological Arguments of Aquinas and Russell
4) Explain the debate between religion and science.
5) Explain what it means to say 'God is good'
Here are some other predictions: http://www.philosophicalinvestigatio...blog/1314-2014
It's likely to be Plato or Aristotle for Philosophy as they weren't in last years exam.
I'm afraid I can't help with Ethics as I am only re-taking Philosophy.