?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
How did everyone find the exam today??
jabire3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Easy, half the questions came up in past papers.
jparemain
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
dam tuff, animals do hav soles rite????
izzy610
Rep:
?
(Original post by jparemain)
dam tuff, animals do hav soles rite????
I can't even remember what I put but I think I have mentioned that Chirstians believe humans have soles whereas animals don't. However, I have also put that some believe that animals do have souls as they have feelings too!
jabire3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well no, we as humans were given dominion by God... Christians believe we were created in God's image and animals weren't, we therefore have souls and they don't. Animal life is considered to be less important. We're "special".

But, you could say that God created humans and animals, so we are therefore equal and they have souls. But that's a bit weak.

It was one of the harder questions, I'm not 100% myself..
izzy610
Rep:
?
(Original post by jabire3)
Well no, we as humans were given dominion by God... Christians believe we were created in God's image and animals weren't, we therefore have souls and they don't. Animal life is considered to be less important. We're "special".

But, you could say that God created humans and animals, so we are therefore equal and they have souls. But that's a bit weak.

It was one of the harder questions, I'm not 100% myself..
Ahaaa... i am not sure how i did for the exam but i think i might have mentioned something along the lines of what you have said
jabire3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by izzy610)
Ahaaa... i am not sure how i did for the exam but i think i might have mentioned something along the lines of what you have said
I'm not sure myself.. I dunno lol
izzy610
Rep:
?
(Original post by izzy610)
Hopefully I am able to get at least a few marks for this question
Ben4
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think it went well, the only question that got me stumped was the one about state people or organizations that have worked for justice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
jabire3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Ben4)
I think it went well, the only question that got me stumped was the one about state people or organizations that have worked for justice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I used MLK (he organised Civil Rights Protests, for example the Montgomery Bus Boycott, whilst he did this, he was also a baptist at a church during this time so spread his message to fellow Christians)

Also Malcom X for similar reasons but he was Muslim.
Ben4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by jabire3)
I used MLK (he organised Civil Rights Protests, for example the Montgomery Bus Boycott, whilst he did this, he was also a baptist at a church during this time so spread his message to fellow Christians)

Also Malcom X for similar reasons but he was Muslim.
I used Chico Mendes and Shirin Ebadi? I think thats her name haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ben4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
who else did this exam?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (248)
34.07%
No (480)
65.93%

Watched Threads