The Student Room Group

How did your exam go? 2014 GCSE Exam Sentiment Thread

Scroll to see replies

AQA Bio Unit 2 - :getmecoat:
AQA Bio Unit 3 - :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Geography Unit 1 - mehhh not bad? :smile:

i hope i got the marks though - as they were rather realist and relevant (i suppose)!! LOL

Edit: Hello Kitty-meaw, please don't post about the content of the exam question, just how you're feeling as sharing content at this stage is breaking exam discussion rules. It sounds like your exam went well, well done!
(edited 9 years ago)
AQA Biology B2: :smile:
AQA Biology B3: :s-smilie:
Yesterday;
Religion and Life Edexcel :biggrin:
French Listening and Reading Edexcel :smile:

Today;
Biology Unit 2 AQA :s-smilie:
Biology Unit 3 AQA :smile:
Geography SDME OCR B :smile:
Original post by JoeSci
AQA Biology B2 & B3 - great
Edexcel Geography B Unit 1 - :mad: :mad: :mad:

First year that this new spec has ever been sat, most if not all of the stuff I revised was irrelevant (no case studies needed) and the questions were obscure to say the least, didn't match previous years template

OH MY GOD YES
and it was out of like 70 rather than 50 but I guess thats a good thing in a way

EDEXCEL Geography B Unit 1 :frown:

And yesterday was OCR French Reading :smile: and listening :s-smilie:
(edited 9 years ago)
AQA
French listening :s-smilie:
French Reading :smile:
physical geography:frown:
Edexcel
Biology B1 :s-smilie:
Original post by Edminzodo
Did anyone do AQA iGCSE Biology today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did the aqa Igcse biology today! How did you find it?:confused:
Original post by Kat1029
AQA iGCSE: Biology :frown:

I did the aqa IGCSE biology today! how did you find it?:smile:
Original post by lydsia.98.
I did the aqa Igcse biology today! How did you find it?:confused:

It was okay. Better than I thought it would go, at least. BUT WHY WAS HALF OF IT ON LICHEN?! Oh, and I had no idea what carbon sequestering was. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was okay. Better than I thought it would go, at least. BUT WHY WAS HALF OF IT ON LICHEN?! Oh, and I had no idea what carbon sequestering was. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it was okay, but I swear all of it was environmental and the was hardly anything about human biology! And Carbon sequestering=wtf? :mad:
I think it was okay, but I swear all of it was environmental and the was hardly anything about human biology! And Carbon sequestering=wtf? :mad:

Yes! But that suits me, to be honest. I was praying malaria wouldn't come up so I was so happy when it didn't! And I guessed translocation. What bits did you find hard?

Posted from TSR Mobile
WJEC Geography Core topics - :s-smilie:
AQA IGCSE Biology - :smile:
CIE IGCSE History - :s-smilie:
Edexcel RS! :biggrin:
Edexcel Chemistry 1C :biggrin:
Edexcel Urdu :biggrin:
Reply 75
I did the aqa IGCSE biology today! how did you find it?:smile:

I have no idea D: :confused: Wasn't as bad as I expected though! It's paper 2 I'm stressing about :eek:
Yes! But that suits me, to be honest. I was praying malaria wouldn't come up so I was so happy when it didn't! And I guessed translocation. What bits did you find hard?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I struggled with the translocation questions and also one about why single celled organisms do not need complex structures for gas exchange... what was that one?
Original post by Kat1029
I have no idea D: :confused: Wasn't as bad as I expected though! It's paper 2 I'm stressing about :eek:

argh same I am so stressed about paper 2! good luck though :smile:
Reply 78
argh same I am so stressed about paper 2! good luck though :smile:

Haha XD You too! :tongue:
I struggled with the translocation questions and also one about why single celled organisms do not need complex structures for gas exchange... what was that one?

Oh God, I had no idea about that one. I said something stupid like there was no space in the cell!!! You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest