Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've received a letter from student finance stating that for 2013/14 I received student finance that was not based on my household income but I didn't start/attend the course, the university has not confirmed my attendance for the tuition fee to be paid.
    The letter says that to apply for student finance for 2014/15 for continuing students I have to sign the letter and return it to SFE.
    So how come they say that I received student finance at all?

Thanks in advance
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi there,

Non means tested applications normally automatically roll over. As confirmation of attendance and registration was not received no payments will have been made.

To cancel these applications , call us on 0300 100 0607.

Thanks

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.