Turn on thread page Beta

girlfriend coming to my house watch

Hi I need some advice please and anybody's experience. Basically I want to invite my girlfriend over to my house. But the problem is I'm really scared and quite embarrassed as my house is not as nice as are mutual friends, I dont have loads of big TVs or anything. I just dont have as much money as they do. She is not particularly rich either, but we both go to private school. I also feel it will be awkward with my parents. Ive met her family before amd they are very different to mine. Just need some help here please.

ReputationRep:
    She won't care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EatAndRevise)
    She won't care.
    This.

Also, wear a condom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi I need some advice please and anybody's experience. Basically I want to invite my girlfriend over to my house. But the problem is I'm really scared and quite embarrassed as my house is not as nice as are mutual friends, I dont have loads of big TVs or anything. I just dont have as much money as they do. She is not particularly rich either, but we both go to private school. I also feel it will be awkward with my parents. Ive met her family before amd they are very different to mine. Just need some help here please.
    If she likes you and is a decent sort then she won't care.

ReputationRep:
    She won't care.
    How do you know that? Please don't make definitive assertions with no substance behind them

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about it. I had the same worry. I even set up a duel monitor for my computer and installed windows 8 to make my room look impressive for the first time she came round (windows 8.... biggest mistake of my life) - She didn't even notice or care, or even comment haha. And honestly bro, if she thought differently of you as a result of this, well she isn't the type of girl you want to waste your time with.

Then again we both have single mums (see we both aren't wealthy) so we don't go to private school, but it doesn't matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brenkongroup)
    Don't worry about it. I had the same worry. I even set up a duel monitor for my computer and installed windows 8 to make my room look impressive for the first time she came round
    seek help.

ReputationRep:
    so, what else can you do

ReputationRep:
    She won't care.
    How do you know that? Please don't make definitive assertions with no substance behind them

(Original post by alow)
    This.

Also, wear a condom.
    How do you know that she won't care? Please don't make definitive assertions with no substance behind them. And also, don't encourage him to 'wear a condom'. How do you even know that's the intention? What if he's a young, underage boy? Are you inciting under-aged sexual activity? Seriously dude, sort it out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayJOkocha)
    seek help.
    hahah, in fairness I was setting this all up regardless of whether she was coming round or not. But i thought it would make more impressive. Its only natural for guys to think more materials equals more attraction.

Ever heard of gold digging? haha - But thats going off topic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aurangzeb)

How do you know that she won't care? Please don't make definitive assertions with no substance behind them. And also, don't encourage him to 'wear a condom'. How do you even know that's the intention? What if he's a young, underage boy? Are you inciting under-aged sexual activity? Seriously dude, sort it out
    ****ing hell calm down dear.

ReputationRep:

ohhh shut up haha -

ReputationRep:
    Just make sure it's tidy and clean! If she likes you she won't care about your room, you think she will like you more if you have a big TV or big room?!

ReputationRep:

So you want him not to wear a condom?

What do you think OP is asking her over for? To talk?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alow)
    ****ing hell calm down dear.
    Did you read that? You are encouraging under-age sex, sick *******.

ReputationRep:
    I lost my virginity to a girl I have been with for a year and we were 15 - Does that mean I'm a sick *******? And we are still together - Im 17 and shes now 16 - So what does that make me?

Id prefer to do that then sleep around. So dont ****ing insult me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayJOkocha)
    seek help.
    This.

Edit: I think I have a stitch.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm obviously so sick brah. Aurangzeb obviously wants more teenage parents. :lol:

Good ol' abstinence, the most effective form of contraception :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brenkongroup)
    I lost my virginity to a girl I have been with for a year and we were 15 - Does that mean I'm a sick *******? And we are still together - Im 17 and shes now 16 - So what does that make me?

Id prefer to do that then sleep around. So dont ****ing insult me.
    It was a joke.... In reference to a previous poster who was saying that someone was encouraging under-age sex, which he obviously was not.....

And no, it does not make you a sick *******. But, it does make you a lawbreaker :eek:

Thanks for you replies. Just to clarify I will not be wearing a condom, we have had sex several times and she is on the pill.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.