I'm changing my UCAS application, need help! Watch

Mr Tall
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Okay, so I have firmed Bristol and Insured Newcastle which ask for grades AAA and AAB respectively.

However, I would like to make Newcastle my firm and Liverpool my insurance. I have got in touch with Liverpool (who ask for grades ABB) and they said they will give me my old offer back if the other University release me.

I don't know what to do because im changing my firm and insurance and getting rid of Bristol completely

Any guidance? thanks
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Mr Tall)
Okay, so I have firmed Bristol and Insured Newcastle which ask for grades AAA and AAB respectively.

However, I would like to make Newcastle my firm and Liverpool my insurance. I have got in touch with Liverpool (who ask for grades ABB) and they said they will give me my old offer back if the other University release me.

I don't know what to do because im changing my firm and insurance and getting rid of Bristol completely

Any guidance? thanks
You can do this by phoning UCAS directly, but only within 7 days of making your original choices.
Mr Tall
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by ageshallnot)
You can do this by phoning UCAS directly, but only within 7 days of making your original choices.
I made my choices about 2 months ago

So they 100% wont do it is what you're saying?
Carnationlilyrose
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It is entirely up to the universities what they do, and only they can tell you. You will have to call them and UCAS.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Design: Ceramics, Furniture or Jewellery Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 25 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?