The Student Room Group

Apple warranty

'Thank you for choosing AppleCare for the repair of your Apple Product. To ensure the highest level of quality and reliability, all work is performed by AppleCare certified technicians using genuine Apple parts. Additionally, all repairs are backed by Apple’s 90-day service limited warranty, or the original one-year limited warranty, whichever is longer.'

So a month ago, I got my screen replaced by Apple and was then sent this email. There is now a problem with my camera and my warranty has expired. Does the 90 day warranty only apply to my screen because that is what got replaced or the whole phone?

P.S I don't have AppleCare they just call any repairs made it was done through AppleCare
I suspect they'll argue that the screen change had no influence on your new problem. I would like to say that it probably did have no influence, but who knows! Chances are that it isn't covered, however there's no harm in giving them a ring and asking them.
Reply 2
Thought I'd just make an appointment, there's an Apple store 10 minutes from me. Hopefully they fix it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending