Turn on thread page Beta

Why am I sick? watch

Announcements

Hello, today as normal I had my breakfast of two slices of toasted white bread with margarine and took my contraceptive pill. I went to school and at around 12ish I began to feel horrible, sick tired and headache and felt like I needed to go to the toilet and that it wouldnt be very pleasent. I left school at 1:05 and didnt return now at about 2:45 I was sick, it was acidy because I have not had much to eat this morning but no more than normal. I had a lot of bread yesterday and this morning could that be it? And also I took my pill at 9pm sunday after my 7 day break and then took the next one this morning, could this be it? I have some problems with my pill already.

After being sick I dont feel that much better but I feel reasonably okay, can anyone guide me into what it is? Or do I just have a sickness bug (god forbid)

ReputationRep:
    Have you had sex recently?

(Original post by Red one)
    Have you had sex recently?
    Not for nearly 2 weeks! its not pregnancy cos I just got off my 7 week bleed

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.