Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find it ?

ReputationRep:
    Okay overall but the question on religion and equality the part e was awful and b603 relationships part e was strange so i ended up answering on topics i hadn't fully prepared how about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucechris98)
    I found it quite easy actually. Only the 12 marker on marriage was a bit tough :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Easy, but I wasn't a fan of how the questions were phrased, particularly part e... I did Medical Ethics and Poverty & Wealth and I found the P&W question to be particularly nasty, but it was my chosen section so we'll see!

ReputationRep:
    I did Medical Ethics and Poverty & Wealth as well. Got a little stuck on the "Why do Christians believe there is so much poverty in the world?" question, though, and the part E question for P&W was a little vague.

ReputationRep:
    My friend was an absolute idiot and answered ALL the Christianity questions and you're only supposed to do 2 of the 3 *face palm* how do you think they'll mark it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I thought it went quite well! I hated the part e question on equality though! My grammar was probably awful however. I didn't have time to read through it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lappy486)
    I did Medical Ethics and Poverty & Wealth as well. Got a little stuck on the "Why do Christians believe there is so much poverty in the world?" question, though, and the part E question for P&W was a little vague.
    I just listed some basic reasons for poverty in general there: disease, lack of money and the like. I really don't remember studying it so I just waffled on a bit! I did end up writing 9 sides in total so I'm hoping for quantity marks if nothing else!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tigergirl8282)
    My friend was an absolute idiot and answered ALL the Christianity questions and you're only supposed to do 2 of the 3 *face palm* how do you think they'll mark it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    As far as I know, they'll either take the first two questions and take his scores from them or take his best two. I feel that the former is more likely given marking regimes.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I would've got my target grade, but as it's my least favourite subject I wouldn't be too fussed if I got low marks on that paper. At least I'll never have to do it again!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They count the best 2 out of the 3 questions

ReputationRep:
    Kind of easy to be honest, I cant believe three questions on the exam were ones we had practiced the day before in class. Seemed a little suspicious lol. Some people from my school answered the wrong questions, and one guy only answered 1 section from both papers. So he cant get a gcse above C in RE now.

ReputationRep:
    I'm dreading the next RE exam though - I haven't got a clue on all that Deity stuff :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How did they have time?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheldor)
    How did they have time?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Honestly, I have no idea. She's aiming for a C, so I don't expect she'll have written much for every question

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I found it ok but when I carried on writing from one page to another I write the question number with the right part letter but with continued in the part box. Do you think that will be ok as it didn't say anything about that on the front. Also my friend mixed up fertility treatments and contraception!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucechris98)

I found it alright but one 12 mark question messed me up as i found it so challenging.

ReputationRep:
    For the OCR exam apparently it said on the front that you had to leave two lines between every question (I didn't read the front, I'm an idiot), will it affect my grades if I only left 1 line?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For the OCR exam apparently it said on the front that you had to leave two lines between every question (I didn't read the front, I'm an idiot), will it affect my grades if I only left 1 line?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i dont think it will as long as they know when the knew question starts

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.