?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
How did everyone find it ?
Hannah97
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Okay overall but the question on religion and equality the part e was awful and b603 relationships part e was strange so i ended up answering on topics i hadn't fully prepared how about you?
tigergirl8282
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by lucechris98)
I found it quite easy actually. Only the 12 marker on marriage was a bit tough :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
legoody
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Easy, but I wasn't a fan of how the questions were phrased, particularly part e... I did Medical Ethics and Poverty & Wealth and I found the P&W question to be particularly nasty, but it was my chosen section so we'll see!
lappy486
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I did Medical Ethics and Poverty & Wealth as well. Got a little stuck on the "Why do Christians believe there is so much poverty in the world?" question, though, and the part E question for P&W was a little vague.
tigergirl8282
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
My friend was an absolute idiot and answered ALL the Christianity questions and you're only supposed to do 2 of the 3 *face palm* how do you think they'll mark it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Preshh
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I thought it went quite well! I hated the part e question on equality though! My grammar was probably awful however. I didn't have time to read through it
legoody
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by lappy486)
I did Medical Ethics and Poverty & Wealth as well. Got a little stuck on the "Why do Christians believe there is so much poverty in the world?" question, though, and the part E question for P&W was a little vague.
I just listed some basic reasons for poverty in general there: disease, lack of money and the like. I really don't remember studying it so I just waffled on a bit! I did end up writing 9 sides in total so I'm hoping for quantity marks if nothing else!
legoody
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by tigergirl8282)
My friend was an absolute idiot and answered ALL the Christianity questions and you're only supposed to do 2 of the 3 *face palm* how do you think they'll mark it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
As far as I know, they'll either take the first two questions and take his scores from them or take his best two. I feel that the former is more likely given marking regimes.
Slimewizard
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I don't think I would've got my target grade, but as it's my least favourite subject I wouldn't be too fussed if I got low marks on that paper. At least I'll never have to do it again!
TheStudent2001
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
They count the best 2 out of the 3 questions
Hertz
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Kind of easy to be honest, I cant believe three questions on the exam were ones we had practiced the day before in class. Seemed a little suspicious lol. Some people from my school answered the wrong questions, and one guy only answered 1 section from both papers. So he cant get a gcse above C in RE now.
tigergirl8282
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm dreading the next RE exam though - I haven't got a clue on all that Deity stuff :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
username1002982
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
How did they have time?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
tigergirl8282
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Sheldor)
How did they have time?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Honestly, I have no idea. She's aiming for a C, so I don't expect she'll have written much for every question

Posted from TSR Mobile
clarkey500
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I found it ok but when I carried on writing from one page to another I write the question number with the right part letter but with continued in the part box. Do you think that will be ok as it didn't say anything about that on the front. Also my friend mixed up fertility treatments and contraception!
German123
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by lucechris98)

I found it alright but one 12 mark question messed me up as i found it so challenging.
tigergirl8282
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
For the OCR exam apparently it said on the front that you had to leave two lines between every question (I didn't read the front, I'm an idiot), will it affect my grades if I only left 1 line?

Posted from TSR Mobile
lucechris98
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
For the OCR exam apparently it said on the front that you had to leave two lines between every question (I didn't read the front, I'm an idiot), will it affect my grades if I only left 1 line?

Posted from TSR Mobile
i dont think it will as long as they know when the knew question starts
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (16)
7.8%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (14)
6.83%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (43)
20.98%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (26)
12.68%
No, nothing has changed (68)
33.17%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (38)
18.54%

Watched Threads