So, how many of you girls here are 'Up For It?' Watch

CryptoidAlien
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
In response to a thread by that nutcase from Bolton claiming all girls want is sex. I bore witness to this in Camden with girls being very sexually explicit and telling me they like to **** etc. within like 20 minutes of talking to them :eek:

So, how many of you single ladies are up for it on a night out if you meet a man you like?
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 4 years ago
"that nutcase from Bolton" :rofl:

Anyway, I don't go on nights out.
Bashur
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by CryptoidAlien)
In response to a thread by that nutcase from Bolton claiming all girls want is sex. I bore witness to this in Camden with girls being very sexually explicit and telling me they like to **** etc. within like 20 minutes of talking to them :eek:

So, how many of you single ladies are up for it on a night out if you meet a man you like?
lol Camden, I try not to interact with people when I'm out and about, so strange.
Rlove95
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Nope I'm not up for it on a night out, just not the type of person I am.
P357
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
one-night stands are like,the ultimate $lut-stamp...ew.
buchanan700
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I can't ever see myself having a one night stand but I wouldn't judge others who do. It's not a 'slut-stamp', it's wanting sex and getting it. As long as you are single and safe then nothing wrong with it.
Gondur
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I had sex when I was 14 and haven't had sex since. Sex is very overrated.
donutaud15
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I wouldn't do it (if I was single)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Viva Emptiness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I reckon I would be but I've never found anyone on a night out that I was THAT immediately attracted to. The sad truth is I've not had sex with anyone new in nearly three years :sad:
CryptoidAlien
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Viva Emptiness)
I reckon I would be but I've never found anyone on a night out that I was THAT immediately attracted to. The sad truth is I've not had sex with anyone new in nearly three years :sad:
Here I am
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1623)
79.13%
Leave (428)
20.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise