The Student Room Group

So, how many of you girls here are 'Up For It?'

In response to a thread by that nutcase from Bolton claiming all girls want is sex. I bore witness to this in Camden with girls being very sexually explicit and telling me they like to **** etc. within like 20 minutes of talking to them :eek:

So, how many of you single ladies are up for it on a night out if you meet a man you like?
"that nutcase from Bolton" :rofl:

Anyway, I don't go on nights out.
Reply 2
Original post by CryptoidAlien
In response to a thread by that nutcase from Bolton claiming all girls want is sex. I bore witness to this in Camden with girls being very sexually explicit and telling me they like to **** etc. within like 20 minutes of talking to them :eek:

So, how many of you single ladies are up for it on a night out if you meet a man you like?

lol Camden, I try not to interact with people when I'm out and about, so strange.
Reply 3
Nope I'm not up for it on a night out, just not the type of person I am.
Reply 4
one-night stands are like,the ultimate $lut-stamp...ew.
I can't ever see myself having a one night stand but I wouldn't judge others who do. It's not a 'slut-stamp', it's wanting sex and getting it. As long as you are single and safe then nothing wrong with it.
Reply 6
I had sex when I was 14 and haven't had sex since. Sex is very overrated.
I wouldn't do it (if I was single)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I reckon I would be but I've never found anyone on a night out that I was THAT immediately attracted to. The sad truth is I've not had sex with anyone new in nearly three years :sad:
Original post by Viva Emptiness
I reckon I would be but I've never found anyone on a night out that I was THAT immediately attracted to. The sad truth is I've not had sex with anyone new in nearly three years :sad:

Here I am

Quick Reply

Latest