GCSE Statistics (Edexcel) Controlled Assessment.

Watch this thread
Dreaming All Day
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hey Guys!

So I got my coursework results today for GCSE Statistics and my teacher told me I got 33/40. I was wondering what's the grade boundary for Edexcel 2014?

And is my mark an A*? According to the previous year's grade boundaries. You need 32/40 for an a*.

Also can anyone tell me how many marks do I need to make my whole GCSE qualification A*?

Thanks
ToLiveInADream
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Dreaming All Day)
Hey Guys!

So I got my coursework results today for GCSE Statistics and my teacher told me I got 33/40. I was wondering what's the grade boundary for Edexcel 2014?

And is my mark an A*? According to the previous year's grade boundaries. You need 32/40 for an a*.

Also can anyone tell me how many marks do I need to make my whole GCSE qualification A*?

Thanks
Hiya, I got an A* in statistics last year.

For my coursework, I wad initially told I got an A* (36/40) which I was chuffed about. However, a few people in my class went off for moderation and went down by 7 marks so my coursework just about got an A. I got around 95/100 in my exam which evened things out and got me a safe A* just aim as high as you can for the stats exam!
Posted from TSR Mobile
lyricalvibe
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ToLiveInADream)
Hiya, I got an A* in statistics last year.

For my coursework, I wad initially told I got an A* (36/40) which I was chuffed about. However, a few people in my class went off for moderation and went down by 7 marks so my coursework just about got an A. I got around 95/100 in my exam which evened things out and got me a safe A* just aim as high as you can for the stats exam!
Posted from TSR Mobile
How did you revise?
ToLiveInADream
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by lyricalvibe)
How did you revise?
I took the textbook and literally practised every possible question from every topic. It took about a week before the exam But I can't put it just down to that because I loved statistics throughout the whole year and generally had a really good understanding about it.
good luck! :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (92)
19.96%
The paper was reasonable (176)
38.18%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.81%
It was TERRIBLE (74)
16.05%

Watched Threads