Discrimination of Men Based on Height Watch

Boltons Bastard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm wondering if men should just suck it up and let the girls have this one? In regards to the sheer amount of physical attributes that girls are assessed on; it seems a little rich that the men of TSR complain about the disdain the average TSR girl has for short men. How can it matter that much?

It's fair because a girl is often worth less as a human being if the following:-

-Ugly face.
-Excess fat absolutely anywhere on her body (stomach and arms I really hate though).
-Ratty hair.
-Poor dress sense or dressing too trashy. Somewhat trashy I'll accept and even encourage.
-Having large hands and feet (typically true of tall girls). This makes them look so clumsy, masculine and it just looks horrid.
-Lacking size in regards to certain assets such as tits and arse. Carrying fat in these area is precious little redemption.
-Skinny lips.
-Small eyes.
-A facial structure that is prone to ugly expressions.
-An ungraceful way of moving (this is more of a confidence issue than looks but it really can make the girl look like ****).
-Unhealthy skin; whether this be scarring, a medical condition, rashes, discolouration, looking too pale, cracked, ageing etc.

I think short men on TSR complaining about women wanting 8ft partners are being a little selfish and disrespectful over this. It may feel somewhat emasculating to be disqualified because of your height; but it could be worse. The only reason TSR women don't discriminate you on penis size is because none of them have never seen a penis before most probably. Just deal with it, short stuff.
Gondur
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Your list of inadequacies applies to men too. All a man needs to have is a good job and to not scare children with his face. All of the other requirements come from people's malicious subjective observations about others, and they are obviously fictitious.
Boltons Bastard
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gondur)
Your list of inadequacies applies to men too. All a man needs to have is a good job and to not scare children with his face. All of the other requirements come from people's malicious subjective observations about others, and they are obviously fictitious.
It is not a tithe as important for a man to look good as it is for a woman. Women are evaluated based on how good they look; and an ugly girl cannot redeem herself by having a respectable degree/income or interesting **** to say, in all honesty.
Gondur
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Boltons *******)
It is not a tithe as important for a man to look good as it is for a woman. Women are evaluated based on how good they look; and an ugly girl cannot redeem herself by having a respectable degree/income or interesting **** to say, in all honesty.
Of course she can, maybe not on TSR but TSR isn't the real world. If you're educated enough to acknowledge that looks aren't something we ask for and are randomly given to us, then she doesn't need to redeem herself.

Your view on the world is very warped. You truly are a *******.
Boltons Bastard
Rep:
?
Of course she can, maybe not on TSR but TSR isn't the real world. If you're educated enough to acknowledge that looks aren't something we ask for and are randomly given to us, then she doesn't need to redeem herself.

Your view on the world is very warped. You truly are a *******.
I really think you're hiding from the truth pal and you're only going to make life difficult for yourself with the ugly children you're going to spawn. Good luck.
xMr_BrightSide
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Jeez, stop over analysing everything. Men find certain things unattractive about women, and vice versa. It may be unfair for those who have drawn the short straw (pun intended) looks wise, for both genders, but that's life.
Boltons Bastard
Rep:
?
(Original post by xMr_BrightSide)
Jeez, stop over analysing everything. Men find certain things unattractive about women, and vice versa. It may be unfair for those who have drawn the short straw (pun intended) looks wise, for both genders, but that's life.
No this is about physical attributes alone.
Gondur
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Boltons *******)
I really think you're hiding from the truth pal and you're only going to make life difficult for yourself with the ugly children you're going to spawn. Good luck.
You have no idea of how genetics work. You have a very basic and linear outlook on these things, which makes me think you have autism or something. The world is far more complex than you think it is.
Boltons Bastard
Rep:
?
You have no idea of how genetics work. You have a very basic and linear outlook on these things, which makes me think you have autism or something. The world is far more complex than you think it is.
Nah brah.
Viva Emptiness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Everyone should just suck it up with regards to everyone else's preferences. There's nothing you can do to change them, and we all have them.
interstitial
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If I judge other people, it's only fair that they judge me as well. I don't see the problem with this

Posted from TSR Mobile
ChaoticButterfly
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Another height thread!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (113)
46.12%
Pro-humanity (132)
53.88%

Watched Threads