Turn on thread page Beta

My partner went to his friends engagement party yesterday evening around 6pm, and his last text to me was at half past 8 that night, and I have not heard absolutely anything from him since. I've tried calling, texting, I have even msg his nephew but no answer from him either. I haven't got any other contacts as majority of his family are over in a different country, and his nephew not long moved away so I've no idea where they are. I couldn't go due to being at work! It's been so nerve-wracking and I feel physically sick! I don't know what to do! Should I go to the police or what? I have tried hacking into his iCloud to try and locate his 'lost' phone but no luck. Please someone help me

ReputationRep:
    Yes tell the police. Good luck.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.