The Student Room Group
No. I really like Air. It isn't the most white-knuckle ride at Alton, but its bloody good fun!
Reply 2
Geee ur a great help!
Reply 3
you HAVE to queue for the front seats!!!

i was there 2 weeks ago, and we first sat at the front - fucking fantastic! your face feels like its being pushed into your feet! :smile:

then, the queue for the front seats shut, and we had to queue for the normal seats (with a tiny chance of getting at the front) and it was crap! we were like "was that it? has it started yet?!"

go on the front, go on the front!!!

:biggrin:
Reply 4
I went a couple of weeks ago... thought Air was better than Nemesis (which didn't impress me much).
Reply 5
rockindemon
Anyone got some detrimental opinions on the ride Air at alton towers?

air was not the scariest but much more enjoyable than others...i thought oblivion was quite good as well :rolleyes:
Reply 6
i went on it (front seats (holdy things:tongue:)) a while back. it was ok! i preferred nemesis :smile:
Reply 7
i loved it- not scary jus really good (you know one of those rides that just go so fast it gives you a buzz)

lou xxx
Reply 8
front seats are cool :smile: anyone tried backseats? backseats are pretty rubbish in some rides imo..but pretty scary in others
back seats are good as well, the ride was a real feel good one if there is such a thing. pity it wasnt longer.
Reply 10
It's quite dull, but the queues don't seem terrible on it. Was cool when it was new and really innovative. I think my favourite is still oblivion, followed closely by nemesis.

Latest

Trending

Trending