SFE Change of Circumstances in 2013/14 how does that affect application 2014/15 Watch

danii1512
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi,

In 2013/14 my application stated that in terms 1, 2 and 3 I would be living at home with my parents. In January 2014 I moved out and into my own flat with my partner. I am currently in the process of updating this information with SFE. However, I have applied for student finance for 2014/15 and it has requested my parents financial details which they have supplied but does my partner (not a student) now need to fill in any forms as he would technically be supporting me through my final year and not my parents?

Thanks
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi there,

If you are under 25, we would still require your parents to provide their income details to support your application.

Thanks
danii1512
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Would my partner need to provide any financial information as I am now living with him. Now the household income of me and my partner will be a lot less than the household income of my parents. Will I need to fill in the form that I have 15% household income than last year as to do that I would need my partners financial details.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (489)
80.03%
Leave (122)
19.97%

Watched Threads