WJEC English Literature Watch

shoakuma
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I have my Literature exams next weeks and my class is doing 'An Inspector Calls', 'Heroes' and 'Of Mice and Men'.

Does anybody have any predictions on what might come up on the higher papers and some important quotes from themes, characters and setting? Because I'm terrible with picking out important quotes and coming up with ideas for them and we keep getting supply teachers who know nothing about the novellas and play as our teacher is ill.
NatashaEllenxo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My English teacher thinks for Heroes the essay question will be about Larry LaSalle as he has not come up yet. It has only been done for the past two years and they have been Nicole and Francis, so she feels strong about Larry. Also she thinks the essay could be about the title of the novel and if it is effective/appropriate, we focused on this in the lesson today. Obviously, still revise about other possibilities because it could obviously be about anything else! (But it would be great if Larry comes up.)
Good sources for quotes: http://annanacademyenglishdepartment...obert-cormier/ and http://www.slideshare.net/numan99/heroes-key-quotations

The last two years for An Inspector Calls has been
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of the West of England, Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon - Frenchay Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of East London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?