Turn on thread page Beta

[HELP] Paypal debts watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've recently obtained a negative balance of £35.99 but I earn £260 a month and I normally deposit £100 every week into my bank account, Im going to be doing the same at the end of this week but I've been receving calls from a so call 'debt collection' 24/7 and I have already emailed Paypal regarding such harassment. Does paypal have any rules regarding paying debts as I've heard they sometimes pass the debts onto debt agency and you will have to pay £100 more than you owe paypal before
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Send them a letter telling them to get lost. They can't do ****.

ReputationRep:
    Literally my thought, I've sent them a e-mail to bugger off with the harassment as I'm most certainly going to pay my debt in no time

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about it, just pay up as quick as possible. Not much they can do for £36.

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.