Report Thread starter 4 years ago
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...white-boy.html

Posted from TSR Mobile
toonervoustotalk
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I feel shocked. Now it makes me question weather i should date a bengali girl as a black guy in college.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Leftee
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Gotta love religion

No srs, you'll get tennis racquet'd
kayleighisonfire
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
That's disgusting, they live in a country where the main religion is Christianity and the country is mainly populated by white people yet he hits his daughter for dating outside of her religion, it makes no sense in my opinion.

To answer your question I would say yes it is quite common.
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's probably very common, especially among muslim families and communities.
donutaud15
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by kayleighisonfire)
That's disgusting, they live in a country where the main religion is Christianity and the country is mainly populated by white people yet he hits his daughter for dating outside of her religion, it makes no sense in my opinion.

To answer your question I would say yes it is quite common.
Agree.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applescruff
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I hope it isn't common - it's dreadful! Society's just a little pood up at the moment to be honest...

We are a multicultural country - we should be proud of the diversity. But no. We've got Mr Farage down one ear and awful things like this going down the other. It's a mess.
Ndella
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I should hope not. It's amazing how religion has such an effect over someone, especially over the poor daughter.
Asariond
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This is the Daily Mail we're talking about here. Whilst I'm sure there's a basis for this, you need to understand that people like this are the minority rather than the majority, and the Daily Goebbels enjoys sensationalising anything that paints non-white British culture as bad. Most Muslims are extremely pleasant and kind people who would never resort to violence to enforce their will on others, especially children. There are some who come from extremely traditionalist areas who fail to adapt and retain the idea that they can treat young people, especially women, however they want, but this is not a common thing, at all.
bertstare
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Pretty common within the Religion of Peace
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1621)
79.15%
Leave (427)
20.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise