?
Report 4 years ago
yes a lot of people do
uxa595
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't know many at all. Most go Lem, no?
Nirgilis
  • Study Helper
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by uxa595)
I don't know many at all. Most go Lem, no?
According to the student experience team I was working with a few summers ago, it's closer to 50:50 :yep: . Just the type of student that lives in Leamington is more likely to make it known and tell you about it :rolleyes: .
uxa595
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Nirgilis)
According to the student experience team I was working with a few summers ago, it's closer to 50:50 :yep: . Just the type of student that lives in Leamington is more likely to make it known and tell you about it :rolleyes: .
That's quite surprising. Maybe it's the internationals living in cov? as all the home students think they'll be stabbed...
Nirgilis
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by uxa595)
That's quite surprising. Maybe it's the internationals living in cov? as all the home students think they'll be stabbed...
It's generally the quieter, more studious ones, as well as internationals, that live in the Coventry area :yep: . More than 50% of postgrads live there as well, slightly skewing the results.
Lethorio
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm living in Coventry in September. Earlsdon is one of the better areas of Coventry.
Nirgilis
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Lethorio)
I'm living in Coventry in September. Earlsdon is one of the better areas of Coventry.
And I lived there last year! :five: . It really is a nice place to live compared to parts of Canley and Tile Hill (where I am now )
cant_think_of_name
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hahaha they most definitely live there, having lived in Earlsdon for all of my life, I can tell you that they're everywhere here, which is great. Anything which un-gentrifies Earlsdon is welcome
Wiseplace
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've been living near the University for my time here. Since they introduced the 360 bus there is a choice of better areas like Stivichall which is pretty much the best area of the city, and walking distance to the station and town as well as being about 8 minutes to the Uni by bus.

I am actually leaving this summer, is anyone wants my landlords contact get in touch with me and I'll help out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (378)
80.08%
Leave (94)
19.92%

Watched Threads