This discussion is closed.
NickiM
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
MY birthday is June 8, I take my GCSEs next year, am I likely to have some exams near/on my birthday?
Hash
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Most probably. My last exam last yr was june the 20th i think.
neversaynever
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
you might be lucky and have your Birthday in the half term. I'm taking my GCSEs this year and I've got maths on june 8th :mad:
Hoofbeat
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
My 18th Bday (30th June) is the day after my last exam wahooo! I know its really silly, but that was why I declined my school's offer of getting me to do AEA Physics & Maths on July 1st/2nd!
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
There's a chance you will. Your birthday's in the exam period, but it doesnt mean you WILL have an exam on that day. My firend's birthday is the 10th June and he had history and maths on his birthday! I had the art GCSE on my birthday, and the SATS. I always have exams on my birthday! This year I have a history mock on my birthday!
_ELiTeCaRR_
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
There's a chance you will. Your birthday's in the exam period, but it doesnt mean you WILL have an exam on that day. My firend's birthday is the 10th June and he had history and maths on his birthday! I had the <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=art&v=55">art</a> GCSE on my birthday, and the SATS. I always have exams on my birthday! This year I have a history mock on my birthday!
awwwwwww poor baby =P
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
There's a chance you will. Your birthday's in the exam period, but it doesnt mean you WILL have an exam on that day. My firend's birthday is the 10th June and he had history and maths on his birthday! I had the art GCSE on my birthday, and the SATS. I always have exams on my birthday! This year I have a history mock on my birthday!
But Maths and History are good subjects though.
ShOcKzZ
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bono)
why do some people have the day off school for their b'day?
i love goin in on my b'day coz i know somethings gonna happen..(usually get egged like mad) but once my maths class borrowed some paste from the art dept, and put a bucket of it on top of the door, when i walked in...
teacher was more pissed off than me though lol.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ShOcKzZ)
why do some people have the day off school for their b'day?
i love goin in on my b'day coz i know somethings gonna happen..(usually get egged like mad) but once my maths class borrowed some paste from the art dept, and put a bucket of it on top of the door, when i walked in...
teacher was more pissed off than me though lol.
No doubt the Maths teacher chained you to the desk despite feeling awful when covered in paste, and did a 4 hour hardcore maths session....
supreme
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
My birthday is on june 30th so last year when I did my gcse's I had no exams on my birthday
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bono)
I agree history is good. But I'm not really a maths person! (neither is my mate)
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
I agree history is good. But I'm not really a maths person! (neither is my mate)
So did he treat the History exams as a gift then?
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bono)
So did he treat the History exams as a gift then?
Lol, I wouldn't go that far. He did get an A* though so I guess it was a good birthday present after all!
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
Lol, I wouldn't go that far. He did get an A* though so I guess it was a good birthday present after all!
What about the Maths?
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bono)
What about the Maths?
He got a B (he did intermediate)
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
He got a B (he did intermediate)
So it wasn't a bad day then!
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bono)
So it wasn't a bad day then!
Nah it would seem not. And I got an an A when I had the art exam on my birthday so all was good!
cobra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
My bithday is on the 14th of june, i always has some exams either on or around it, i believe the AS physics is on it this year, (yay! ) so i decided to have an oficial birthday on the 27th of may before my exams start properly
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
So Bono, what do I have to do to get you to give me 100 rep points? I only have 20!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (255)
48.39%
No (59)
11.2%
I'm not old enough (213)
40.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed