The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Royal Holloway Accommodation single room self catered (with or without en-suite)

Hi, I have been looking at some videos on YouTube I can see Runnymede is en suite and has single rooms. Can you suggest any single rooms which are not en-suite as I have heard Runnymede can be pretty lively and party prone? I would prefer a calmer atmosphere as I am not one for drinking. :redface:

All suggestions are very much appreciated.
Reply 1
Hi there :smile:

I'm afraid there aren't any halls that are both self-catered and have shared bathrooms at RHUL :frown:

The self-catered halls available to undergraduates are Runnymede, Gower/Wedderburn and Williamson/Tuke/Butler. Shared bathrooms are Founders and Kingswood 1.

One of my friends - a fellow non-party-animal :wink: - is in Runnymede (on a rare part of the building with a double-sized flat, so you'd better believe it becomes a party hub at times :eek:), and apart from the aforementioned parties she seems to enjoy the place and (most of...) the people. G/W and WTB are indeed a bit quieter from what I've seen, but you will unfortunately be paying more for the privilege...

The way I feel about it though is, unless there's something really major that ruins things, you'll likely enjoy the experience wherever you end up. Even if it's not quite what you had in mind... and perhaps especially if it's not and end up liking things you normally wouldn't try! :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
So what is the place in particular to go for? Thanks for the help btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending