Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have been looking at some videos on YouTube I can see Runnymede is en suite and has single rooms. Can you suggest any single rooms which are not en-suite as I have heard Runnymede can be pretty lively and party prone? I would prefer a calmer atmosphere as I am not one for drinking.

All suggestions are very much appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there

I'm afraid there aren't any halls that are both self-catered and have shared bathrooms at RHUL

The self-catered halls available to undergraduates are Runnymede, Gower/Wedderburn and Williamson/Tuke/Butler. Shared bathrooms are Founders and Kingswood 1.

One of my friends - a fellow non-party-animal - is in Runnymede (on a rare part of the building with a double-sized flat, so you'd better believe it becomes a party hub at times :eek:), and apart from the aforementioned parties she seems to enjoy the place and (most of...) the people. G/W and WTB are indeed a bit quieter from what I've seen, but you will unfortunately be paying more for the privilege...

The way I feel about it though is, unless there's something really major that ruins things, you'll likely enjoy the experience wherever you end up. Even if it's not quite what you had in mind... and perhaps especially if it's not and end up liking things you normally wouldn't try!

ReputationRep:
    So what is the place in particular to go for? Thanks for the help btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 13, 2014
Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.