Turn on thread page Beta

How long would it take for this to heal? watch

Announcements

So today i was skateboarding on the way to college, and i wasnt paying attention to my surroundings, so as i went to push myself forward i saw a kid infront of ne and i lost my balance and fell on my face :/. And now i have big scar on my face, just wondering how long would it take to heal? And anyway to make the processs faster?

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the depth of the scar surely? If you had stitches it would take longer than say a scratch :')

There are creams that are meant to speed up healing, however I don't know how effective they actually are haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by marinajelly)
    It depends on the depth of the scar surely? If you had stitches it would take longer than say a scratch :')

There are creams that are meant to speed up healing, however I don't know how effective they actually are haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah i forgot to post an image, but thanks anyway, still welcome to take a look lol.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Ah i forgot to post an image, but thanks anyway, still welcome to take a look lol.
    http://imgur.com/0Ahk5rt

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it isn't too bad, looks like just surface scab kinda stuff, just make sure you keep it clean and put antiseptic on every day so you don't get an infection on your face! But I'd say maybe a few weeks? Difficult to predict these things!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.