Zbigniew Brzezinski Admits The Global Political Awakening Watch

SpikeyTeeth
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Zbigniew Brzezinski, 10th United States National Security Advisor, adviser to Obama, a neocon Zionist, U.S. Power Elite man, Admits that The Global Political Awakening is diminishing the power of the Globalists (American Zionist Neocons).

Obviously in terms of the pseudo-intellectual politics rantings of our Universities (gay pride and white privilege) which does not have the faintest idea about world geo-politics, and blinkers our youth, this speech does not exist and nor does the Globalist cartel. But it does exist.

Quote from Brzezinski:

For background information, who is Zbigniew Brzezinski?

SHallowvale
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
u wot m8?

Please give all of this some context. It doesn't make sense.
Genocidal
Badges: 16
Report 5 years ago
Don't care.
MatureStudent36
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SHallowvale)
u wot m8?

Please give all of this some context. It doesn't make sense.
Anti Jewish conspiracy theorist nut job.
SpikeyTeeth
Rep:
?
(Original post by MatureStudent36)
Anti Jewish conspiracy theorist nut job.
Please tell me what I have said that is not factual. Not your prejudices but stick to facts.
MatureStudent36
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SpikeyTeeth)
Please tell me what I have said that is not factual. Not your prejudices but stick to facts.
The use of the phrase American Zionist Neocon.
SpikeyTeeth
Rep:
?
(Original post by MatureStudent36)
The use of the phrase American Zionist Neocon.
American: He is an American citizen.(And so are many of his equivalents, either that or joint American /Israeli citizenship).

Zionist: He is a staunch supporter of Israel and the Israeli support and funding movement in the United States.

Neocon: He proposes to support an intellectual and political movement in favor of political, economic, and social conservatism that arose in opposition to the perceived liberalism of the 1960s and part of a movement that favours "realpolitik" which basically means raw power (usually military) calls the shots. The first part, social conservatism is a kind of cover for the second.

So please show me where I am factually incorrect.

Could it be the case that as part of the mass media and education system programming, people have been programmed to disregard any identification of people in this particular elite group and write off anyone who identifies them as cranks regardless of facts. I.e. People who don't have the faintest clue about what politics really is.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (164)
24.59%
Pop (164)
24.59%
Jazz (26)
3.9%
Classical (40)
6%
Hip-Hop (121)
18.14%