I am nw-b-1-09...studying forensic science

Posted from TSR Mobile
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
I'm in nw-a-3-10,Studying Creative Writing and Film Studies joint
Reply 3
I'm at nw-b-2-13, studying architecture, wasn't keen on shared bathrooms but had no other choice. Good luck guys!
Original post by kurbanov
I'm at nw-b-2-13, studying architecture, wasn't keen on shared bathrooms but had no other choice. Good luck guys!

Hey i'm staying in NW-B-2-08, i think that means we're sharing a flat! I wasn't too keen on the shared bathroom either but hopefully it'll be alright!
Reply 5
Original post by BethanMorris
Hey i'm staying in NW-B-2-08, i think that means we're sharing a flat! I wasn't too keen on the shared bathroom either but hopefully it'll be alright!

Hey! Oh sweet! :smile: What are you studying?
And I believe it's a mixed flat right? Do you know how many people we will be sharing with?
Hey! Oh sweet! :smile: What are you studying?
And I believe it's a mixed flat right? Do you know how many people we will be sharing with?

I'm studying dance! Yeah it's a mixed flat, I'm a girl! :-P There's gonna be 7 of us I think... Where abouts are you from?
Reply 7
I'm studying dance! Yeah it's a mixed flat, I'm a girl! :-P There's gonna be 7 of us I think... Where abouts are you from?

Cool! I didn't know if it was single or mixed when I booked mine but since you replied I guessed it was mixed, and I'm male! :smile:
I'm living in Yorkshire right now but I'm a Russian international. How about you?
Cool! I didn't know if it was single or mixed when I booked mine but since you replied I guessed it was mixed, and I'm male! :smile:
I'm living in Yorkshire right now but I'm a Russian international. How about you?

Yeah it's mixed, I guess we'll have to wait to find out who else is in our flat! Oh cool, I live in Nottingham which is right near Leicester so I'm not moving too far away!
I am in NW-D-3-06 studying fashion buying with marketing :smile:
im in room NW-D-1-14, doing the art foundation! :smile:
Im in NW-A-2-09 doing sociology! i really want to find a facebook group for New Wharf, too excited
Original post by IssyGrove
Im in NW-A-2-09 doing sociology! i really want to find a facebook group for New Wharf, too excited

Hey I'm in block B doing dance, I found this Facebook group for new wharf if you wanted to go like it!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/459606234173567
Hey I'm in block B doing dance, I found this Facebook group for new wharf if you wanted to go like it!

What floor are you on? Ah thanks very much!

Ive joined it but waiting to be accepted
Original post by IssyGrove
What floor are you on? Ah thanks very much!

That's alright! I'm on floor 2 room 8 :smile:
Hi! In in nw-a-3-5, so does that mean we're in the same flat? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi! I'm studying Product Design and Furniture and I'm in NW-C-1-14
I'm in NW-C-0-01 doing Mechanical Engineering, anyone here in the same flat?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending