Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I don't really know what to say apart from this website seems like a good place to post this I don't know what to do at the moment I'm stressed from my exams and taking it out on everyone I ruined my exam today and to make it worse my best friend told me how bad I did and how it all my fault and Did I do it on purpose and then the boy I liked defended her yet she was in the wrong oh and she made me cry:/.... We'll the last couple of months I've been feeling really sad, now I hate school I dint enjoy time with friends I barley speak to family unless I have too I don't known what to do I always fee sad and cut and feel sick and it cry all the time and I do it at school and I have to leave all my friends and cry behind this building at my school I don't know what to do anymore help anyone?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 13, 2014
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.