AQA AS Geography Unit 2 16th May Watch

Torajii
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I think I did pretty badly in my unit 1 paper...so getting high marks in unit 2 would be helpful. What kind of things would come up and what's the best way to prepare for it?
toria.j
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I found practising essay questions but timing yourself to get the time management right, but planning what your main points are before you start because if you run out of time the examiner may give 1 or 2 marks for your plan for getting the key ideas down
TheCrumpet
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Torajii)
I think I did pretty badly in my unit 1 paper...so getting high marks in unit 2 would be helpful. What kind of things would come up and what's the best way to prepare for it?
Yeah really don't worry about it. Making sure you know the difference between describe and explain as they love to faf around with that in the first section of the paper
Past papers are a must for the second half, there's some weird questions they can ask and getting an idea of the mark scheme is pretty helpful :---)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Design: Ceramics, Furniture or Jewellery Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 25 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (36)
97.3%
No (1)
2.7%

Watched Threads