sainsburys not allowing holiday Watch

jamesvx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello im just after a bit of advice. My partner works part time at sainsburys and we have wanted to go on holiday for christmas for years. Last year my partner asked for christmas week off to go on holiday about 5 month in advance, the manager said she couldnt book a holiday in for christmas so early and she can only have christmas week off or new year week off so she waited and then he said no so we didnt book up which is fair enough. This year we have tried again, after all our research and planning my partner asked her manager last week and his response was no because everyone else has already booked that week off. Now I dont know where she stands? We are both upset about it as we really want this holiday at Christmas. Is there anything she can do about this or should we just give up our dreams? Thanks
Genocidal
Badges: 16
Report 4 years ago
You can't do anything about it unless you get someone to swap.

If I'm honest, I'd just say it's Sainsbury's and it's not like it's a difficult job to replace. Start looking for another job now and quit before Christmas if you really want the holiday so much. Life is too short to be cancelling holidays for a load of **** nuggets.
hexagonalRod
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You could always get a different job
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1114)
78.9%
Leave (298)
21.1%

Watched Threads