Dont stresss!!!!!! Watch

pmatshameko
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
ok so a lot of my friends and other ppl ive noticed are all over the place..YIKES!!.. stressd bout the exams, but here is the thing.. YOU DONT NEED TO BE!!!! stressing bout it will only contribute to failure, i know its kinda hard not to..but try...if u dont understand a particular topic or whatever and you only have a day or two before the exam....know wht? concentrate on wht u do understand, master that..of course not leaving tht one behind but dont let it razzl u
woztar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by pmatshameko)
ok so a lot of my friends and other ppl ive noticed are all over the place..YIKES!!.. stressd bout the exams, but here is the thing.. YOU DONT NEED TO BE!!!! stressing bout it will only contribute to failure, i know its kinda hard not to..but try...if u dont understand a particular topic or whatever and you only have a day or two before the exam....know wht? concentrate on wht u do understand, master that..of course not leaving tht one behind but dont let it razzl u
Easier said the done. When you're in that exam hall, it's a whole new stage. It's then or never

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Performance Design and Practice Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?