The Student Room Group

Why aren't girls attracted to me?

I seriously don't know anymore. Every girl I like likes me as a friend but isn't attracted to me. Apparently I have all these great qualities- good-looking, smart, funny, kind, musical, yet no one has ever been attracted to me. Why??:mad:
Reply 1
treat 'em mean to keep them keen
Reply 2
Who told you all these qualities?
stuck up and probably butters
Reply 4
Original post by cbundock23
I seriously don't know anymore. Every girl I like likes me as a friend but isn't attracted to me. Apparently I have all these great qualities- good-looking, smart, funny, kind, musical, yet no one has ever been attracted to me. Why??:mad:

Don't show interest immediately. Otherwise, you get friendzoned quickly. Maybe you just haven't found the right girl yet. Give it time.
you have to be slightly mysterious
Original post by cbundock23

Are you actually attractive?
Do you make an effort to flirt and escalate with girls you are attracted to within 10-20 minutes of meeting them (if appropriate)?
Are you putting yourself in pre-sexual situations, for example in nightclubs after a few drinks?

Do you have any male friends who naturally successful with women who could give you some honest advice about where you are going wrong?
They obviously aren't the right people for you. Although I don't reckon you should dive onto the first girl who shows you attention either !
Maybe if u make them think u don't care they will want u they might be playing hard to get or they just after a guy for how popular he is..u seem cool to me so yh
Maybe your not good looking. Loads of boys tend to think they're good looking, it's weird, when most of them aren't.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending