I answerd every question in the AQA Geography paper (unit 1) what now?? Watch

connor2698
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Okay so today I done the exam at 1pm, I didn't fully read the instructions and this resulted badly, what will happen to my marks considering I answered everything when I was not supposed to? Will they pick the highest mark?

Its says: Answer three questions
One questions from section A (Questions 1-4)
One question from section B (Questions 5-7)
One question from either Section A or B

I did it all? And I'm kinda worried, thanks.
EL_Horse
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
are you serious or are you trolling?
voxdock
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
they'll include the ones you did best on, but if you answered them all, you probably didn't have time to do great on any of them tbh
JulietheCat
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Boys and girls, this is why you follow the rule:

Always read the exam instructions.
EL_Horse
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i think the highest marked questions are taken as your results?
Chlomc
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by connor2698)
Okay so today I done the exam at 1pm, I didn't fully read the instructions and this resulted badly, what will happen to my marks considering I answered everything when I was not supposed to? Will they pick the highest mark?

I doubt an examiner will mark each one and pick the highest mark tbh. They'll probably mark the first question you answered of each section and ignore the rest.
lerjj
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
you'll get the highest... how the hell did you even have time for that though? I did the correct number of questions and had a little time left over, but not enough time to do 7.

Does your school even teach you all 7 units? If not, I doubt you did very well on most of them within that time frame.
Kitty-meaw
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by connor2698)

All of the questions? How?! I just barely finished on time, due to the fact that i was supose to be in the exam hall at 1:15 and i knew the the exam starts at 1:30 so i went 5 minutes before at 1:25 and me and my friend were late -_- since they decided to start 5 minuted earlier!!! oops...
RJohnson
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
they might think its unfair to take the highest and just take them in order? Like whichever comes first, so coasts and oceans on edge? haha i was about to tell you off for not reading the instructions but i forgot my calculator for the biology exam so i can't really talk :bl:
connor2698
Rep:
?
(Original post by lerjj)
you'll get the highest... how the hell did you even have time for that though? I did the correct number of questions and had a little time left over, but not enough time to do 7.

Does your school even teach you all 7 units? If not, I doubt you did very well on most of them within that time frame.
Yes, people think I'm trolling but I actually answerd everything! I'm sure that many other did it too.
connor2698
Rep:
?
So the minority of people are saying that only the highest mark will count, I bloody hope so!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the West of England, Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon - Frenchay Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of East London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    School of Education Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1460)
79.61%
Leave (374)
20.39%

Watched Threads