Evidence of residency Watch

Danu
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi there ,I have done everything but now I need to give some evidence of my residency from the last 3 years. I have been living here in the house when I moved here for the past 3 years and have given all the evidence for it ( bank statement council taxes) from the date when I moved here till now. After sending my evidence , I got a letter which said that my evidences are not enough and that I had to give evidences from the year when I came here 2011- PRESENT DAY. Then I send all the council taxes bank statements that I had and send those but the same thing happened again...I don't understand what to do now, is it because those taxes have the name of my dad instead of my?
dior62
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Probably and you should send it back again with a cover letter writen by yourself and u could also ask yr gp or any other professional who is known u for at least 3 years to write u a letter.
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi there,

We would be unable to accept council tax bills in your fathers name.

Did your father received child benefit or tax credits for you?

If so you send copies of the award letters, If you went to secondary school inmthe UK , you can also send your school certificates confirming qualifications gained. Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Design: Ceramics, Furniture or Jewellery Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 25 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (53)
98.15%
No (1)
1.85%

Watched Threads