The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Chemistry - C2 and C3 15th May

Hi everyone

Does anyone have any predictions for the 6 mark questions for these exams? Do you feel prepared?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I haven't actually revised tbh I need to get on that now actually.. :/
Reply 2
Predictions would be great! Does anyone have any predictions?!
Am I the only one panicking on the chemistry exam..
Guys.. HELP.
I suck at chemistry so bad lmao
I have a feeling Fuel cells might come up in C3.
Then I also have an odd inkling that water quality will come up...!
Original post by GreenNinjaa
Am I the only one panicking on the chemistry exam..
Guys.. HELP.
I suck at chemistry so bad lmao

Me too, in the mocks I barely scraped a C and i'm aiming for A's. Biology and Physics I am fine with, but Chemistry just takes the piss for me. It's like I know the content, and know how to balance equations, do half equations etc, but when I go into the exam I forget it all!
Reply 6
I hate all the chemistry calculation stuff on C2, like moles and empirical formula.. ugh :/
Reply 7
Can someone explain empirical formula?.
Anyone have the 2014 January C2 exam please?
Reply 9
Original post by ryanroks1
Hi everyone

Does anyone have any predictions for the 6 mark questions for these exams? Do you feel prepared?

Tritations?
Which is better???? Taking notes from MY-GCSESCIENCE videos or taking notes from CGP (for aqa C2)
Reply 11
Original post by yesyesyesno
Which is better???? Taking notes from MY-GCSESCIENCE videos or taking notes from CGP (for aqa C2)

They're both good, but I guess it depends on the individual person. I love the videos because they're very visual and I can sit in an exam and sort of play them back in my head... it's weird, but it works for me!
They're both good, but I guess it depends on the individual person. I love the videos because they're very visual and I can sit in an exam and sort of play them back in my head... it's weird, but it works for me!

Which would be quicker?
Original post by yesyesyesno

If you are an auditory learner then the videos, but they can be quite waffly and CGP are really good because they summarise everything well and have jokes that can be nice whilst revising…:smile:
Hi everyone

I think C2 6 mark question will be on an experiment based on crystal formation or salt formation
same here im pretty scared about chemistry bc my bio didnt go aswell as i thought :frown:(
Reply 16
The C2 videos took me around 4 hours to watch, in 2 separate sittings :smile:
Original post by AlphaNick
lol what are you high on

Excuse me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
The C2 videos took me around 4 hours to watch, in 2 separate sittings :smile:

So its a lot quicker than using CGP?
Reply 19
Anyone got the C2 or C3 January 2014 exam papers?

Also, any predictions for this exam?

Quick Reply

Latest